Posted by Terri Thursday, December 25, 2008 Labels: Friday Fill-ins
Janet is our friendly host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.
1. I must live to a ripe old age in good health before I die.
2. You can't stop aging. Well, you can stop it by dying. (See Number 1.)
3. I wish I never had to buy a car again.
4. Sobriety has helped me change my life.
5. I know the song _____ by heart. Hmm. I can’t remember the title. (See Number 2.)
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would ride a scooter around town, but they’re too much like motorcycles.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our annual Hanukah party, tomorrow my plans include finally getting out of the house after being snowbound for a week and Sunday, I want to go to that concert that was postponed last week due to snow!