Pages

Friday Fill-ins #101- 12-05-08



Janet is our lovely host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.


1. Snow doesn’t come to Portland enough.

2. I'm looking forward to Solstice and Hanukah celebrations, time with friends + family.

3. This is the best time ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Bewitched.

5. I'm done with work! Because I am retired!

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the lights.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to learning about my NEW camera, tomorrow my plans include taking lots of photos and Sunday, I want to hang out with my friends and write and shoot photos!

8 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I'd forgotten about Bewitched! I really enjoyed that show too. :-) I hope you have a great weekend, Terri.

Lezlie said...

I'd be happy to send you some of our Minnesota snow. . . ;-)

Lezlie

Melli said...

I love it when Hanukkah falls near Christmas ... then we're all celebrating together!

Bewitched was another good one...

Enjoy your weekend!!!

teabird said...

I loved Bewitched too - and I liked both Darrins!

Janet said...

I loved Bewitched so much! Thanks for playing and enjoy your weekend :-)

beastmomma said...

I always wanted to figure out how the main character in bewitched twitched her nose. Enjoy your new camera!!

Anonymous said...

OR is my 1st choice should I ever have to leave CO.
Bewitched rocks!
I want to be retired...
Ooh, yeah, I like tasteful light displays.
Happy weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't retired the best?? Have a great weekend..