Posted by Terri Thursday, December 4, 2008 Labels: Friday Fill-ins
Janet is our lovely host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.
1. Snow doesn’t come to Portland enough.
2. I'm looking forward to Solstice and Hanukah celebrations, time with friends + family.
3. This is the best time ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Bewitched.
5. I'm done with work! Because I am retired!
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the lights.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to learning about my NEW camera, tomorrow my plans include taking lots of photos and Sunday, I want to hang out with my friends and write and shoot photos!