Posted by Terri Friday, December 12, 2008 Labels: Friday Fill-ins
Janet is our friendly host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.
1. Friends know my quirks and love me anyway.
2. Pay attention to your health; it's easier to prevent illness than it is to cure it.
3. I'm ready for snow and cold – it’s a good thing, because it’s on the way! Not ice though – never ready for ice.
4.Vanilla is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells. Perfume = eeewwww.
5. The oldest ornament I have is my Christmas stocking, knit by my mother about 30 years ago.
6. Take some friends mix it all together and you have a party.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting over my cold with lots of tea and naps, working on holiday cards and very belated thank you notes; tomorrow my plans include staying warm, reading, taking naps, making soup; and Sunday, I want to walk in the snow (if it comes) and take photos of it, and then read some more! And did I mention taking naps?