Pages

Friday Fill-ins 05-01-09

Janet is our clever host for this weekly event.


My responses are in italics.


1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is wear headphones if you’re going to listen to music or talk radio; and don’t wear strong scents.

2. I used to love butter clams; now, not so much.


3. When I think of carnivals I think of cotton candy and roller coasters.

4. Wisteria is my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include a pile of papers I need to deal with, a photo of my sweetie, a few books and a poster of President Barack Obama.

6. Hearing a show tune makes me wanna sing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my voice back (laryngitis), tomorrow my plans include rehearsing with the choir all day and a talent show in the evening and Sunday, I want to rehearse with the choir all day and then go home to sleep!

5 comments:

Caspette said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Have a good weekend.

eMelectric said...

Yowza! Lots of singing for the weekend! Laryngitis is no good for singing. :o( Hope you get your voice back very soon. Enjoy the weekend!

Nita said...

Hope you feel better! Mine is up as well. Have a great week ahead!

Cheers,
Nita

Janet said...

oooh man that roller coaster gives me the heebie jeebies!

Auntie Q said...

Awesome photo! Get well soon!