Pages

Friday Fill-ins 04-24-09

Janet is our clever host for this weekly event.


My responses are in italics.




And...here we go!

1. Apparently there's some sort of aging thing happening to my body.

2. I hope this weekend we’ll have at least one sunny day.

3. 2009 rocks so far.

4. We fell in love and that was it. Well, there was a little more to it….

5. For too long I've been eating foods that aren’t nourishing me.

6. I am not obsessed with blogging and photography; I am not! OK, maybe just a little….

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being at the women’s music weekend and singing, laughing, and visiting with friends, tomorrow my plans include being at the women’s music weekend and singing, laughing and visiting with friends some more and Sunday, I want to be at the women’s music weekend and sing and laugh and visit with friends some more and then come home for a nap!

3 comments:

Jack said...

I think that nap will be well deserved after a busy weekend singing, laughing and visiting... Happy Friday!

Lezlie said...

I hear you on the aging thing. :-) Sounds like a fun weekend! You'll be needing that nap.

Lezlie

Caspette said...

Wow busy weekend.

Hope all is going well with you.

*hugs*
Casp