Pages

Friday Fill-ins 04-17-09

Janet is our capable host for this weekly event.


My responses are in italics.


And...here we go!

1. Join me in a little Kumbaya.

2. Put a little pizzazz in your day! (Hm, I just realized that's pizza with a zz.)

3. Happiness is a good book, a good friend, a good cup of coffee, a good hug, a good meal, a song; and if they all happen on the same day, it's bliss!

4. Confuzzled and confused.

5. I'm waiting for patience, and I hope it gets here soon.

6. Ice cream is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out with Laurie and some friends, tomorrow my plans include a little gardening and some photo shooting, and Sunday I want to rehearse and read!

.

9 comments:

Marites said...

Oh, isn't that cool? Pizzazz means pizza with zzz? LOL!

Love your #3. I really need #5 sometimes.

A said...

now am craving for pizza.. LOL

Happy weekend! :)

janetfaye said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Jack said...

I'm looking forward to eating ice cream on warm summer day :)

Happy Weekend!

Billy Rhythm said...

Ooh, I'm a coffee freak!

Caspette said...

#2 OMG your right how funny I never noticed before!

I am planning on gardening too. I started digging up a garden bed last weekend so I really need to finish it.

Have a great weekend.

beastmomma said...

I loved all your responses; I can especially relate to the allure of ice cream.

eMelectric said...

Pizza and sleep? Ohhh yeah! :o)

#3 sounds like the perfect day (but I might sub the coffee for an alternative beverage). Happy weekend!

Tiffin said...

The patience one made me grin.
Tui