Janet is our brilliant host for this weekly event.
My responses are in italics.
1. Angel or not, I will have a devil of a time. This makes no sense to me. And it doesn't have to.
2. You can’t have me any way you want me.
3. As my mother used to say, you're full of baloney.
4. I’m often exhausted after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous – and the term “working out” – yeah, not so much .
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can feel alone.
6. A day I don’t get my coffee is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening, tomorrow my plans include reading and writing and Sunday, I want to write and sing with my friends and then go to a choir rehearsal!
(Photo from Google Images. I do not endorse or encourage the use of disposable coffee cups; couldn't resist this image though!)