Pages

Friday Fill-ins 04-03-09

Janet is our brilliant host for this weekly event.


My responses are in italics.




1. Angel or not, I will have a devil of a time. This makes no sense to me. And it doesn't have to.

2. You can’t have me any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of baloney.

4. I’m often exhausted after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous – and the term “working out” – yeah, not so much .

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can feel alone.


6. A day I don’t get my coffee is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening, tomorrow my plans include reading and writing and Sunday, I want to write and sing with my friends and then go to a choir rehearsal!

(Photo from Google Images. I do not endorse or encourage the use of disposable coffee cups; couldn't resist this image though!)

5 comments:

beastmomma said...

I totally agree with you about number 4.

Caspette said...

I think you should have said you dont endorse or encourage feeding squirrels coffee:) I love the pic it is a crack up.

I agree with #4

Have a great weekend.

Irish said...

I know the feeling of number 5. Number 6 makes us kindred spirits and I love the pic! lol

Caspette said...

The theme of your picture also fits this post I have bestowed on you the honor of the Zombie Chicken Award. Run, hide, place a styrofoam cup over your head, the zombie chickens are coming!

Jack said...

That little guy is too cute! Hope your weekend is going well :)