Janet is our lovely host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.
1. The last band I saw live was a local duo, Kate Power and Steve Einhorn .
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with family.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is practically nonexistent- I don’t do much of that anymore (except stocking stuffers – I didn’t forget, honey!).
4. Thoughts of long cozy winter nights fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear pierced earrings. There are so many cute ones! But alas, I’m allergic to metal.
6. Bagpipes played well can be a beautiful sound or, played badly, a sound that makes me want to fill the pipes and the bag with cement.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening, tomorrow my plans include farmers market, shopping in a funky neighborhood and going to a storytelling event and Sunday, I want to sleep and read!
(Photo courtesy of The Weekly Funnies.)