Janet is our lovely host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.
1. Please feel free to leave comments and offer feedback about my blog.
2. When I see a beeswax candle I can't help sniffing it
3. My favorite thing to cook is challah (braided egg bread).
4. A really good book is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about having time to read.
6. Fundamentalist religion always makes me think to myself, what the heck????
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening, tomorrow my plans include going to the farmers market, organizing my studio and raking leaves and Sunday, I want to rest and read!
This weekend I will mark my 200th blog post! Check back on Sunday for news of a giveaway to celebrate.