Posted by Terri Thursday, November 6, 2008 Labels: Friday Fill-ins
Janet is our lovely host for this weekly event. My responses are in bold italics.
1. My blueprint for success includes: humility; the ability to admit mistakes; the ability to laugh at yourself.
2. A peanut butter cup was the last candy I ate. It was the first chocolate I've eaten in years. Should have held out for the really good stuff.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Tellurian Intercellular Hand and Body Moisturizer.
4. Laughter can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about how I cried tears of joy hearing President-Elect Obama’s speech Tuesday night.
6. Trustworthiness is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the beach to hang out with my six best friends and celebrate 3 birthdays and my retirement; tomorrow my plans include more hanging out at the beach, playing music, writing, laughing a LOT (good therapy); and Sunday, I want to rest!
OK, now I know the world has gotten bizarre when I see Laughter Classes and Laughter Clubs; even Laughter Yoga is taught. You too can be a certified Laughter Leader or Laughologist.
It's a sad state of affairs when we have to be taught to laugh.