Pages

Friday Fill-ins #100 - 11-28-08



Janet is our lovely host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.

1. My stomach is not happy with me.

2. Pumpkin pie is what I ate the most of on Thursday.

3. The yard is full of beautiful leaves that will become beautiful compost.

4. Right where I am is where I'd rather be at any given time.

5. The smell of daphne reminds me of falling in love.

6. A turkey sandwich is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my sister, tomorrow my plans include playing cribbage with my sister (and winning, of course) and Sunday, I want to hang out with my sister and my partner's family!

###

3 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for the kind words :-) I appreciate it!

And I'm with you on #6!!!

Thanks for playing :-)

jlshall said...

Love your answer to #4. Such a positive attitude!

beastmomma said...

Pumpkin pie sounds fabulous!