Pages

Friday Fill-ins 06-26-09

Janet is our stellar host for this weekly event.


My responses are in italics.


1. She had a great smile that drew me to her immediately.

2. Lady Luck is by my side, always.

3. I know this: life is unpredictable.

4. Silent, peaceful, still.

5. These words apply to me: coffee addict.

6. When I woke up this morning the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening reading, tomorrow my plans include game night with a friend and Sunday, I want to read up on puppy raising; she arrives next week!

Photo from Google Images

.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Congratulations on the new pup!

Happy Friday :)

Caspette said...

OMG the puppy comes next week that is so exciting! Have you puppy proofed your house yet (ie anything within range of puppy mouth is removed)?

Thank you for the lovely comments on my FFI. I agree the others are way better, but I could still do with the money :)