Pages

Booking Through Thursday - Unique Sorting

Deb at Booking Through Thursday says:

Browsing through my blog, I found a link to this post about the “Sorted Book Project.” Go read it. I’ll wait.

The idea is to take a few books and physically sort them in such a way that the titles make some kind of sense … something that I’ve never quite gotten around to doing and photographing, but which fascinates me.

What title/combinations can you come up with? (Bonus points if you actually assemble the books and photograph them, like in the original post.)

Oh I love this sort of word play! I came up with several, and started reorganizing my bookshelves to boot! Hm, maybe I should organize them by phrases.

The Map of Love Written on the Body


A Fine Balance: Sacred Hunger, Sacred Time, Sacred Hearts

Trail of Crumbs In the Kitchen: What's Eating Gilbert Grape?


Bleak House, The Unconsoled, The Well of Loneliness: When Will There Be Good News?



Edited to add (sorry, no photo):

What the Body Remembers: Great Expectations

.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Haha, I love your "When will there be good news?" stack. I was trying to work Bleak House and The Unconsoled into something, but couldn't put it together. Good post!

claire said...

Terri, I love them all! You did great, so poetic. :D

Frances said...

So clever! Isn't this fun? We should do this every week!

Barbara H. said...

Very creative! I especially liked the third one.

gautami tripathy said...

Hey, I like how you combined books!

Heatwave reading

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

You've got some great books picked out. Happy reading (your blog is new too me); thanks

Kris said...

Clever stacks! I could only manage one lol
Mine is here http://inthesound.us/bookheart/?p=302

Jessica said...

This is the best set I've seen yet! You are awesome!