Via craigslist, we've sold and given away furniture, musical instruments, appliances; found a tenant and an employee and a sewing cabinet (or two).
Here's a very tiny sample from today's Portland craigslist:
- drunk magician needed
- Balloon Twister Needed for Teen Circus Night
- Yoga Instructor and Pit Bull need a new home! [but does she wear lipstick?]
- 1 slightly used, possibly tarnished soul- trade for Wii for my husband
- FREE 10 POUNDS WHITE RICE
- Jesus Loves Me bank [Jesus saves??]
- Little Mermaid "stick the flowers on Ariel" game [I don't even want to know]
What have you found or sold on craigslist?
24 hours on craigslist - Watch the trailer.