Pages

Friday Fill-ins 03-27-09

Janet is our clever host for this weekly event.






Says Janet:
This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.
And since I don't recognize any of these, they are my own words. My responses are in italics.


1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a mole with a gown."

2. "I’m a little bit crazy but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again; it is, after all, spring in Oregon."


4. "She escaped with all the gold from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and a foot in the grave."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting; suspects ambush the accidents."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight today I'm looking forward to spending time with my favorite little munchkin, Ms P, then reading and blogging, tomorrow my plans include reading and writing and Sunday, I want to read and write and take some photos before I pick Laurie up from the train station!

This one was a lot more challenging than usual!

.

1 comments:

Caspette said...

Wouldn't that be nice a handful of gold!

LOL A mole in a gown I would very much like to see. Your sentence sounds like the start of children's story.