This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.And since I don't recognize any of these, they are my own words. My responses are in italics.
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a mole with a gown."
2. "I’m a little bit crazy but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again; it is, after all, spring in Oregon."
4. "She escaped with all the gold from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and a foot in the grave."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting; suspects ambush the accidents."
7. And as for the weekend,
This one was a lot more challenging than usual!