Janet is our magnificent host for this weekly event.
My responses are in italics.
1. Why do we have to define progress as taking living things and turning them into dead things? (paraphrased from Van Jones).
2. Obsessions are now habits. Or is it the other way around?
3. I have many blessings in my life.
4. I had never heard the phrase "gobsmacked me" and it still cracks me up and shows up frequently in my reading now.
5. I’m procrastinating on my taxes the way I always do.
6. How [w]as I to know that Janet would leave the ‘w’ off of 'was' and leave me dazed and confused for an hour.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having no plans, tomorrow my plans include reading and blogging and Sunday, I want to play it by ear!