Pages

Friday Fill-ins 02-26-10

Janet is our fantastic host for this weekly event.


My responses are in italics.



1. A cup of tea has nothing on a cup of fresh brewed coffee.

2. Laughter makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty; sometimes you have to look deeply to find it.

4. Do we have to wait until June for the taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me a little intimidated – I don’t always “get it.”

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to eat.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Laurie and Liza, tomorrow my plans include a potluck in the afternoon and a play in the evening and Sunday, I want to read and blog.
.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I had forgotten to eat too. I find it interesting how we all seem to equate strawberries with summer.

Andrea said...

I have the same thing for #2!