Pages

Featured on Scene of the Blog


Hello wonderful readers! This week I have the honor of being featured on Cathy's Scene of the Blog. Cathy contacted me last year and asked if I'd send her some photos about where I work the bloggy magic. I was just in the midst of reinventing my space, so I had lots of photos to send her and was happy to show off my space. I'm really fortunate to have a dedicated studio where I can hang out and read, blog, nap (!), play music, or write. Pop on over to Cathy's blog, Kittling, and read all about it!

If you're visiting here for the first time from Cathy's blog - welcome! This blog is mostly about books, but occasionally I slip in some politics or a photo of our sweet puppy Liza. (My main photo blog is here.) I've resolved this year to review every book I read, so books will take front stage here more than they have in the past. I read mostly contemporary literature - lots of women's fiction (I especially love Orange prize winners and nominees), fiction from a variety of countries, and some classics (I'm trying to fill in some gaps from my not-so-stellar lit education).

I hope you find something interesting here - be sure to leave me a comment so I can come visit you. Thanks, Cathy, for featuring my blog and my special spot!
.

4 comments:

Molly said...

I am so glad that Cathy featured you this week, as I have never had the opportunity to visit your lovely blog (and I must admit that I am more than a bit jealous of that picturesque cottage).

I look forward to following your posts over the next year!

Wendy said...

Woo hoo! I'm running over to Cathy's blog now to read the post (and I can say I've spent time in your little cottage!!)

Cathy said...

Thank you so much, Terri, for being my featured blogger. I love your space!

Pagedove said...

Just wanted to say that I enjoy your bright and colorful blog and that I found you first on Librarything. I am working on a blog for the first time and it is a challenge. I want it to be appealing and erudite, visually interesting and irresistibly thought-provoking. Not too much to ask, right? I'm at https://ladylazarus.blogspot.com/