Pages

A Major Award!

I'm making progress!


Now on to the Major Award. It could be a bowling alley! Would you look at that? Would you look at THAT?! *

My friend Caspette from The Narrative Causality blessed me with this award. Here's the catch: I have to name five things I'm addicted to. Only five???


1. Coffee. Strong, freshly ground dark oily beans (organic, fair trade, shade grown) with half & half. Or a good hot latte.
2. Blogging. Duh.
3. Books books books.
4. Taking photos.
5. Cheese. I love me some cheese. Extra sharp cheddar, sheep milk feta, Gorgonzola, Jarlsberg Swiss, muenster, Gouda, every so often some brie. I know, I know, between #1 and #5 you can hear my cholesterol rising.


Now I'm supposed to do some bestowing. I'll get back to this later. I just want to covet my award for awhile. We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precioussss. Thank you Caspette! who is quite new to blogging, so go give her a nice welcome!

*This will make no sense to you if you haven't seen "The Christmas Story" movie.

3 comments:

Caspette said...

Thanks for the blog plug there!

When I saw "only list five addictions" I thought what the heck? Except for the first one (I dont like coffee but love the smell) I agree with all.

I am a cheese fiend I love it. The only ones I dont really like is the vinatge (to strong) and blue (cheese with bacteria? *shudder*).

Dreamybee said...

Mmmmm...cheeeeeese. LOL. In July, my husband and I were on vacation, and one night I had a cheese pizza, and my own happiness at the cheese made me crack up. Then I got the giggles. I sat there giggling uncontrollably, tears running down my face, until I was finally able to explain between peals of laughter, "I love cheeeeese!"

Um, maybe you had to be there. LOL

Serena said...

I agree whole heartedly with all five in this list!