Janet is our fearless host for this weekly event.
My responses are in italics.
1. It seems like a dark cloud has lifted since Bush left the White House.
2. Would you recycle it when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you could keep a secret I'd tell you a juicy one!
4.”I must have been Gandhi or Buddha”* is what I think of most when I think of you (you know who you are!).
5. To me, Valentines' Day means another Hallmark holiday. I’d rather choose my own days and ways to express love.
6. Singing gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include reading and blogging, then a Kirtan concert in the evening and Sunday, I want to practice choir music and read!
*Lyrics from a Cheryl Wheeler song