Janet is our tireless host for this weekly event.
My responses are in italics.
1. I'm good enough , I'm smart enough and I know, doggonit, people like me!
2. Why do I have arms and not wings?
3. How does this aging thing work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put socks on my feet.
5. I consider myself lucky because I’m still here! I’m a cancer survivor.
6. One day we’ll see peace on earth.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening with Laurie, tomorrow my plans include singing with the choir (my first gig with them!) and Sunday, I want to relax and finish The Book Thief!