Posted by Terri Thursday, January 8, 2009 Labels: Friday Fill-ins
Janet is our inimitable host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.
1. It's January; time for my mammogram.
2. Organic Valley Eggnog is what I crave most right now. But it’s past the season, which is probably just as well.
3. Cork and wine go together like eggshells in an omelet (if the cork ends up in the wine).
4. A good nap is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to hope that we can heal our ailing Mother Earth and undo some of the damage that has been done to the US and the world over the last 8 years.
6. Portland is and always will be my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include reading and taking photos and Sunday, I want to read and take photos!