Pages

Friday Fill-ins 01-30-09



Janet is our faithful host for this weekly event. My responses are in italics.




1. I'd really like a nap right now.

2. F*ck!!! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is a book I’m looking forward to reading.

4. I loved the first movie with Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow; the second, not so much; haven’t seen the third.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like sand and hot dogs.

6. The beat goes on and on and on and on and on.
La de da de de,
la de da de da
(Sonny and Cher)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading and practicing my choir music, tomorrow my plans include driving north to attend my uncle’s memorial service, then visiting with family and staying at a B and B; and Sunday, I want to spend more time with my family, drive home and read!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!
FF #5

A said...

sand and hotdogs? hmmm, haven't thought about it that way... :)

happy weekend! :D

Jack said...

drums keep pounding a rhythm to my brain... Love that song!

Safe driving this weekend, and thanks for the visit :)

Amber said...

Yay, nap.
Sand & hot dogs?? You must not get to eat them too often, lol.
Drive safe this weekend!

Keely said...

Mmmm..nap.

Literary Feline said...

I ended up taking a little nap this afternoon. I'll probably be up late as a result. Not that I'm complaining. I have the weekend ahead of me. :-)

I am so sorry about your uncle, Terri. I hope you have a nice weekend.

Diana_CT said...

LOL, sand and hot dog. You must attend a lot beach parties. :-)

Caspette said...

Sand and hotdogs? I want to know where you hang out it sounds fun!

I tagged you for an award Award hope you like it (I love the picture actually!).

Hope you had a great weekend.

Janet said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle; hope the service was beautiful :-)