Janet is our brilliant host for this weekly event.
My responses are in italics.
1. Stir fried tofu and rice make a quick and easy dinner.
2. Old Filth by Jane Gardam is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of a rocket firecracker blowing up in my face when I was ten! I was lucky – no long lasting effects.
4. It‘s obvious that the climate crisis is mostly human caused, but there are still deniers. What’s up with that???
5. They say if you tell your dreams it helps you to sort out the meaning; it can be very therapeutic.
6. I usually have to think it over before I respond in a conflict.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting over the flu, tomorrow my plans include getting over the flu and Sunday, I want to be over the flu!