Pages

Friday Fill-ins 05-22-09

Janet is our awesome host for this weekly event.


My responses are in italics.




1. Moving sucks. I hope I won’t have to do it again, ever.

2. Serenity is free.

3. My best quality is my ability to listen.

4. Don’t sweat the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I have survived cancer and found the love of my life.

6. A day of taking photos is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a visit with some friends, tomorrow my plans include the farmer’s market and some gardening and Sunday, I want to play it by ear!

.

7 comments:

Caspette said...

Wow congratulations on surviving cancer that is an amazing achievement (only surpassed by finding the love of your life).

Have a great weekend.

My Fill in is here

Mariposa said...

Congrats! And cheers to more good years of good health...

Happy weekend!

Staci said...

Yeah to #5!!! have a wonderful weekend!!

beastmomma said...

Here's to more years of good health!! I loved all of your answers this week!

Danielle said...

That is great that you survived cancer and found the love of your life! Can I come to the farmers market with you? I love them! Check out my Friday Fill-in here.

Andi said...

Great answers, Terri! By the way, I have to ask, which Nikon do you own? Chuck is in the market for a D90.

Terri said...

Hi Andi! My camera is a D60. I looked at a 90 and was tempted, but it's soooo much heavier than the 60 and I really needed something lighter. I don't know if the quality is that much better. The 90 does video which I wasn't interested in. I LOVE my D60, it's a great camera.