Janet is our fantastic host for this weekly event.
My responses are in italics.
1. He was a complicated man who did a lot of good things for this country. Ted Kennedy RIP.
2. Autumn chill, long nights, quiet days is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is not a term I use.
4. My intention is always to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be fun and creative!
6. The last person I gave a hug to was Laurie. Why don't we do that more often?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading my book and watching The Matrix, tomorrow my plans include going to a house concert to hear my friends perform and Sunday, I want to finish my current book, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay!