I've been tagged twice in two days for excellent blogging! Wow! What an honor, especially coming from two of my favorite bloggers - Wendy (caribousmom) and Jen (Devourer of Books). Thanks you two!!!
Now it's my responsibility to bestow this award on seven more of my favorite bloggers. Wendy already beat me to a couple of them (including herself!), but there are many wonderful blogs to choose from that I try to keep track of. The envelope please:
- First, for her excellent book reviews: Laura at Musings. We share a lot of book interests, so I know I can rely on her opinions about any given book. She also has a wonderful site about her family's land restoration called Nurturing Nature, and she organizes some of the reading challenges (organizing is her strong suit!) I consider Laura my blogging mentor - she ushered me in and reassured me, cheered me on when I took the first baby blog steps. Thanks Laura!
- For her humor, excellent writing and reviews: Andi at Tripping Toward Lucidity. Andi's all over the blogosphere writing reviews and essays. She has a recent addition of a great environmental/political blog, Unlikely Activist.
- For her wonderful stories and photos of local color (who could forget the orphaned ducks?) and excellent book reviews: Lynne (dovegreyreader scribbles), who is gaining quite a reputation as a blogger and reviewer.
- For some of the loveliest flower photos on the web, yummy recipes and food photos, knitting projects and excellent book reviews: Karen (Cornflower).
- For her community building on the web, the originator of the Sunday Salon: Deb at The DebLog.
- For his originality and wonderful drawings: Simon at Stuck in a Book.
- For the most eclectic bunch o' books and great reviews: Irish at Ticket to Anywhere.
For the awardees, here are some guidelines:
- Put the logo on your blog (no, that isn't an Enron logo!).
- Add a link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate at least seven other blogs.
- Add links to those blogs on your blog.
- Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.