Janet is our fantastic host for this weekly event.
My responses are in italics.
1. Wouldn't it be easy to guarantee that everyone in the US has good health care?
2. Life approaching 60 is better than ever!
3. I love the taste of eggnog. It’s a good thing I can’t buy it year-round.
4. It is toddler-world in the living room during the week.
5. The first thing we're going to do is sing.
6. Oregon winter: drip, drip, drip; I love it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Middle Eastern food, tomorrow my plans include a wonderful gathering of friends to remember our dear Betty and Sunday, I want to read!