Pages

Friday Fill-ins 09-18-09

Janet is our fantastic host for this weekly event.


My responses are in italics.




1. My car really needs to be washed.

2. The autumnal equinox is coming up next.

3. Lately, things seem a little crazy with the health care issue causing so much polarization. I don’t understand why people think it’s not a good thing for everyone to have health coverage.

4. My cottage / studio is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.

5. What happened to hope?

6. Good health care for all is not impossible!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet reading evening, tomorrow my plans include the farmers market, if it’s not raining, and shopping for tile for our new bathroom and Sunday, I want to read.

.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I don't understand all the polarization either -- but then after being terribly sick and then losing my insurance I have a lot of first-hand experience in how insurance companies do not want to work with people. Not fun.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Terri said...

So sorry to hear that Marie. I've been blessed with good insurance when I've needed it, but it's getting VERY expensive now. We need to do something in the US NOW.